What is a group build

L

Laurie

I keep seeing this group build.

Can someone please explain what it is all about ? It will relieve my fractured curiosity.

What does it mean who participates etc ?

Laurie

R

Richy C

It`s an agreed build Laurie , set topic , rules set before hand ie- spitfire any scale any after market bits allowed or it could be a spitfire 1/72 out of the box only , set date to start maybe a set date to finnish .

who participates - any forum member who wants to ,

For me its not my thing , it could be the topic but also time on the bench for which is limited and I don`t do time limits .

The guys / mods normally post when a group build vote is being done or when its starting ? .

Hope this answers what you want Laurie

Cheers

Richy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I keep seeing this group build.Can someone please explain what it is all about ? It will relieve my fractured curiosity.

What does it mean who participates etc ?

Laurie
Richard has summed it up quite well. An open group - any one can join in - building either a common model or to a common theme.

I am sure if you pop along to the Group Build section, you will find all kinds of fun stuff.

I was sure that you had taken part in some of the discussions and polls before. so one of us is getting old, lol

Ian M

L

Laurie

No I have not Ian.

I am a very individualistic type and like to do things as I want to. Just kept hearing so much i wondered what was the point. I thought some how there was a showing of all these model together.

Thanks both for the replies which has satisfied my curiosity.

Laurie

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Sorry to hear you are getting old so quickly Ian :cool: