Why is it so hard to find after market decals ( 2nd SS panzer

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
i have an idea for a great diorama and it's all coming together slowly but surely but getting the decals ( after market ) had to go to the states to obtain them as tried eBay and Amazon etc etc but finally got the 1/35

Does anyone else know where to get other decals ( no political cryptic please ) as that's not for here I don't think

Regards

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
You can get those decals in the tamiya 1/35 motorcycle and sidecar kit , ive put them on mine

But it's an easy insignia to mask up and paint on it depends on how many vehicles your doing :smiling3:

P

Plastickitbasher

Try this one

Or this one

Or this one

Or this one

I hope the above is of some help

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
You can get those decals in the tamiya 1/35 motorcycle and sidecar kit , ive put them on mine
But it's an easy insignia to mask up and paint on it depends on how many vehicles your doing :smiling3: [/QUOT

Try this one
Or this one

Or this one

Or this one

I hope the above is of some help
hi David looked at your reply and I am trying not to swear here but I'm peed as I never researched hard or long enougband and spent nearly

£10 on the same first link you sent

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
But it's an easy insignia to mask up and paint on it depends on how many vehicles your doing :smiling3:
I tried making a template but failed miserably and I do have the motorcycle and side car but no decals ( bought off eBay 2nd hand ages ago but I think I got the decals on order now although expensive but heh ho

Robert

First Name
Aaron
I would of thought das reich decals would be easy to get. I checked my spare decals and found I'd used narely every ss division one I had. Popular.