Yaks Korean war GB - Airfix F86 Sabre " The Huff"

P

Polux

Errhhhh......mmmmm.....wow :cool:

Looks a real beauty Tony. Clean, tidy and exquisite paintwork ;)

D

Deleted member 4539

You have done a wonderful job on this kit Tony.

First rate all round. :smiling3:

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

I have never been that much into post-WWII aircraft with one of the exceptions being the F86 Sabre. One of the most awesome looking aircraft ever, and yours is stellar. You did an outstanding job on it. The scheme you used looks very nice.

Excellent job!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Tony,your done a great job of this one, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Beautiful looking Sabre Tony. Enjoyed the build thread too, a nice addition to your collection mate.

F

Fenlander

Very nicely finished Tony, you need to build my favourite Sabre now, the so called Super Sabre, cannot remember it's number, old age..... :oops:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very tasty, lovely finish and the decals do look good quality, overall a very tidy build, like it.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks everyone for the comments , i really enjoyed this great little kit , ive got another to do in RAF colours but i think i might get the pavla replacement wheels next time as the kit ones are surprisingly poor ( the rest of the kit is fine though) cheers tony

J

John Rixon

Schweeeeet! It's a corker of a 'plane, from a period we still know little about. I've been studying military history for years now, and there's surprisingly little about it, when you compare it with , say, the Vietnam war, or the other big arguments in the last 90 years. There are a couple of good films about the ground war though.