1/12 Ford GT40.

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
After seeing the film before Christmas I was quite interested in the fact that Trumpeter were going to be re-issuing their 1/12 kit of the car, albeit that the price was a little alarming! I noticed today that the big 'H' have changed their listing to show that the kit is being made by Magnifier Models. I've never heard of them but the cost looks much more affordable.

Anyone heard of this make before or have any views??

Cheers,
Nick.

Crasher

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Just received mine from emodels, just need to finish the two decorating projects and the Honda S800 model ohh and the 1/12 blower Bentley and the full size Golf and full size Beetle... first. Most of my stash is in storage...

Attachments

tattoodpunkmodeler

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
After seeing the film before Christmas I was quite interested in the fact that Trumpeter were going to be re-issuing their 1/12 kit of the car, albeit that the price was a little alarming! I noticed today that the big 'H' have changed their listing to show that the kit is being made by Magnifier Models. I've never heard of them but the cost looks much more affordable.

Anyone heard of this make before or have any views??

Cheers,
Nick.

It's the same moulds etc that trumpeter used. Just produced by a different company

Crasher

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Are there any Gulf livery markings available?