1/125 SCALE U-BOAT WRECK MKII

C

Caledonia

Great work Si, next time get them to buy the kit up front, and if they default in final payment, at least you ar'n't out of pocket and have had the enjoyment of the build. Derek

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Great work Si, next time get them to buy the kit up front, and if they default in final payment, at least you ar'n't out of pocket and have had the enjoyment of the build. Derek
Yep, spot on Derek. I am too nice for my own good-never mind, enjoyed building it and glad you like it.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Another great sunken U-Boat Si. I hope you can recoup your money.
Ta Joe, glad you like it.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Great work Si, always something unique from your end! Great subject and Great execution! ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Great work Si, always something unique from your end! Great subject and Great execution! ;)
Cheers Jim, kind of you to say, glad you like it.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That's a superb job Si ......... Sorry to hear you got stiffed on the cash mate. Next time, take a deposit before you start.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I would buy a piece of junk like that ( si ) I never had a wreck let alone made a wreck. So for a rusty wreck wafts the going rate?

Robert

I'm sweating here

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
How the hell did you do that Si amazing dont have a clue how to start doing that sort of thing.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I would buy a piece of junk like that ( si ) I never had a wreck let alone made a wreck. So for a rusty wreck wafts the going rate?
Robert

I'm sweating here
I have never and never will say I am a pro builder...too many so called 'Pro-builders' and they are not. I ask people to view my work and make their own mind up. I charge, what I think, is a fair price for the materials used and then a bit of my time. In this case I asked for £50 all in.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
How the hell did you do that Si amazing dont have a clue how to start doing that sort of thing.
Just got a gift for all things knackered lol. Thank you for the very kind words, really nice of you Barry.