1:16 Figure Head Painting by Ray

K

kellysands

Graham, if you're going to build a library of stuff that would be great, all too often these top tips get lost. I'd be happy to help make the files.

F

Fenlander

If you refer the PDF file to John, he will put it on the download page. Just PM John and send him the link in case he does not see this.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks very much for this Ray,I've always been seriously crap with figures and hardly ever do them. I've got all the stuff I need in the cupboard and will certainly be giving it a go.

Cheers

Steve

S

sprayman

Nice one Steve, good to hear that, Im sure a few figures would look good next to your great aircraft builds.

D

dm73

Cheers for this Ray, have been out to get some oil paints this afternoon, have a 1/16 heng long tiger tank commander to paint, will post up my attempt as soon as i get anywhere.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
Cheers for this Ray, have been out to get some oil paints this afternoon, have a 1/16 heng long tiger tank commander to paint, will post up my attempt as soon as i get anywhere.
And thats where it starts, i got a figure to go with my 1/16 Tiger. Now, i have figures all around the house lol.

Nice tutorial Ray, i'm going to use this on the next figure i build. Hopefuly it'll go in the Tiger this time.

Have fun, John