1/16 Figures, Tanks, Diorama

M

Marcer54000

Well hello again, Im gonna try and get all this stuff out in one go, but im not sure if i have to split this up since most of it is asking for opinion, maybe someone can tell me. so here we go

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

This is a old diorama i made when i was roughly 18, one of my first 1:35 to be exact, Bare with me it was my first try and i know snow doesn't fall and stay on soldiers. Just a half-track dismounting to clear a building which happens to have some afraid Russians in it. But maybe some opinions on snow-like dioramas will help!.

IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

For anyone that remembers the tiger i made a while back, 1/16 Hobby boss in winter camo. Im redoing it for some North Africa based combat, hopefully with a diorama along with it. so its a work in progress!

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

These are some figures with the faces unpainted, My first attempt at camo on the 2nd figure. i think it turned out well but i really would like to know better ways as it was extremely difficult, These figures are going to be part of a diorama with a certain tank you might be impressed with.

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

These are also figures for the diorama but work in progress Id appreciate any advice for painting them in a rough dry-december 1944 type feel to it.

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

This is the diorama (once built) that the figures will go onto, as you can see, this is the trumpeter 1/16 king tiger 182, A beast build to say the least a good 3 months building 1850 parts roughly and a sneak peak to the diorama, though this is also a work in progress, the idea im going with is, going to the front line, ardennes etc. a base coat of paint is just sitting on it for now though so paint schemes will help too! Id really like to know what everyone thinks and any extra advice that will help. thanks!

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg