1/16 German Infantryman

First Name
Aaron
Ajay, Great job on the jacket and the helmet.

Looking at this again i notice how good the camo is on the trou. Sweet.

M

mobear

absolutely brilliant alex,the st44 the uniform his face,all looking tired but ready to battle more,does he know he`s dropped the masher?lol

mobear

A

AJay

Thanks, mobear! I actually enjoyed this build in the end, although I'm very glad it's over now ;)

D

dubster72

That's great work Alex! You've done a fantastic job on the painting which looks really lifelike. I remember the trials & tribulations you had along the way!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Michael
Hi Alex, just caught this thread and read it from the start, ....this is your first figure??

Seriously well done! This looks really great, I'd like to do some small dio's but the figure work is hard for me, you've inspired me to have another go.

Cheers M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Erm....

C'est très bien!

That's about it for my French.

After all that fuss and panic too. What were you worrying about Alex that is really great.

Ian M

A

AJay

Thanks, Patrick, Michael, and Ian x2. Lots of drama along the way with this one, but got there eventually :smiling3:

Michael, definitely my first one, but certainly not my last, hopefully :smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Nice job Ajay.

Looks great i like the dirty gloves camo looks exellent face looks mint too

The gear is my fav part wicked gas mask case.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Alex, that is class work, really nice.

When I did my recent first figure I too found it hard going and a difficult subject to get to something satisfactory. You have succeeded hands down!

Here's to the next one.....

Well done,

Ron

A

AJay

Aaron and Ron, thanks very much and glad you like it! :smiling3:

Maybe I'll try some 1/35 figs for a dio some day. Now, that will be a challenge! :smiling3: