1/24 Ferrari SA Aperta Revell

First Name
Marc
Love the contrasting black and cream very neat and clean. Quite difficult to get light and dark colours together without being messy. Good start.

M

My Model Car Workshop

Nice paintwork Safak, both inside and out. It should turn out to be a nice model.

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Great work safak,perfect colour choice :smiling3:

Cheers,Ben

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That's some fine work Safak.

D

dougie

Glad to see Another Ferrari, nice choice on the body colour too mate

PaulTRose

Survivor
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
oooo...nice colour! what is it? what brand of paint? i like that

and always nice to see a Fezzer that isnt red!

A

Aurora

thank you. the color i choose is mixture of tamiya x-16 purple and x-11 chrome silver. but i can't say % of the paint because i did it w/o measuring.

P

Plastickitbasher

That interrior is looking great, body is looking very good too

A

Aurora

i had trouble with the purple paint. i belive problem is x-11 chrome silver. after couple of days paint started to turn greyish, then i applied clear over paint and it turned grey-purple and looked awfull :mad:. i removed all the paint with DOT3 break liquid and painted with gunze shine red. :oops: i will share pictures after finishing decal+varnish works

A

Aurora

as i said before, i removed all the paint and re painted to red (not ferrari red :smiling3: )

engine trunk and rear bumper has fitting problems. i will try to find a way to fix them. rollbar also has aligning problems. theese are some quick photos. licance plate is missing, i will finish and attach it as soon as possible :smiling3: in next 6 months :P

i havent started this kit by myself. i suggest you to not continue someone elses unfinished work, especially like this kit. it has horrible fitting problems :S anyway here are the photos

View attachment 120654

View attachment 120655

View attachment 120656

View attachment 120657

image3_zpsykylpyqq.jpg

image4_zpsbzibo22e.jpg

image2_zpsioh8waz4.jpg

image1_zpsynluv97j.jpg