1/24 Italeri Peterbilt 378.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
If anyone can find it, it would be Lee. For me it is a beautiful build and I would share your dilema as to where to display it, quite a large vehicle.......can't imagine how much room you would need if it had a scale 40' Reefer behind it. :thinking: Rick H.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Not sure if its a mistake but the rear lights look unbalanced, might be just me, but i seem to remember rear reds, combined indicator and rear tail lights and reversing lights in the centre, as I said maybe its me, the model looks great though.

Last edited:

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Not sure if its a mistake but the rear lights look unbalanced, might be just me, but i seem to remember rear reds, combined indicator and rear tail lights and reversing lights in the centre, as I said maybe its me, the model looks great though.
The rear lights are as specified in the instructions so if it's wrong it's down to Italeri, I would not know as I have never been to the USA to see the trucks there.

Andy.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I will be struggling to find somewhere to put the tractor never mind a trailer.

Andy.

about 10 years ago i did a truck like yours plus the mega rare revell car transporter trailer with 6 cars on the back......its that long i had trouble taking pics!......its all packed away safe and sound til one day i can think of a way of displaying it!

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks for the kind comments guys, much appreciated. A couple of things I forgot to mention, I did not fit the chrome sun visor to the cab as it seemed a bit to large and there would be visible gaps, also the entire model except the details in the cab and the engine were painted with Halfords rattle cans, grey primer, satin black and ford electric monza blue as I liked the colour.

Andy.