1/25 Tiger.

M

Mark Bottell

Hello everyone,Hope you are all well.I have just joined here so thought I would post a few shots of a couple of my pieces which are nearing completion.The first is my Tamiya 1/25 scale Tiger.Please comment and ANY constructive feedback is more than welcome,Regards,Mark[/url[/url[/url[/url[/url[/url

D

dubster72

That looks very impressive Mark! You've done a lovely job on the zimmeritt & camo pattern.

Perhaps the Feifel air cleaner could have been left off - I haven't any reference pics after late '43 with Tigers having them.

I build the Academy 1/25 Jagdpanther, so I know this is a big beast on the bench!

Cheers

Patrick

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Have to agree with Patrick, very impressive. I love the missing Zimmeritt and the paint-job is excellent. Well done Mark, superbly done.

Si:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i do agree with Patrick and Si, top job what else can i say ,great build and superbly done, :D

First Name
Aaron
Very nice kitty cat...nice chipping and the zimmerit looks so sweet,is it moulded on or did you do it?

M

Mark Bottell

Hello again.Thank you all for your words of encouragement,they are greatly appreciated.

Aaron,the zimmerit I did myself using air drying clay,a small screwdriver and a LOT of patience!!!!

Take care and hope to speak to you soon,Regards,Mark.