1.32 lynx

D

Deleted member 5496

Superb Mark. That is a little beauty. Very nice effects just right not over down. i like that very much
Great workmanship & craft plus meticulous detail work.

Built a 1/48 they are lovely craft. On the grass in front of our block of flats one would "park" for a long week end during our boat show in Jersey.
I was allowed to crawl, as all were, all over it & allowed to take pictures. And I did close ups of detail Wish all was like that.

Any one building a Lynx is welcome to a copies.

Laurie

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I still think this is one of the best looking helicopters ever made.
Your rendition of it does it justice. Very nice indeed.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mark

That is very good indeed.

Andrew

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Thanks guys,this was only about my 3rd ever model hence the crappy masking on the windows,got more patience now.

D

Deleted member 5496

Thanks guys,this was only about my 3rd ever model hence the crappy masking on the windows,got more patience now.
Gee Mark even after 20 years not conquered windows they are the bain of my model making life.
Despite all attention they never turn out well .Tut & more tut.

Laurie

Archetype

FAA plane builder
First Name
Chris
That looks great, and it's reassuring that at least someone has built a decent representation from the kit since I have one in the stash!

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
That looks great, and it's reassuring that at least someone has built a decent representation from the kit since I have one in the stash!
Cheers, nice to put together, had to paint the red and white on the tail rotor,couldn't get the decals to wrap round without splitting,in hindsight I should have cut each one down the middle first.

Archetype

FAA plane builder
First Name
Chris
Cheers, nice to put together, had to paint the red and white on the tail rotor,couldn't get the decals to wrap round without splitting,in hindsight I should have cut each one down the middle first.

Nah, painting is always better than mucking about with decals, so I think you did the right thing!