1/32 Revell Bf109 G6/R6 of 3./JG300

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
After some chatting to @Bobthestug regarding nightfighters, we have both come up with an action plan of building some. My first (victim) model is going to be a 1/32 Revell Bf109 G6/R6 from 3./JG300 flown by Lt. Lothar Sachs at Bonn-Hangelar, September 1943. I plan using Montex masks for the 'decaling' but i have never used these before so this will be a big learning curve. If anyone has experience with them and knows of a video on how to use them then please pm me it lol.

So here we go. On with the build
IMG_1283.JPGIMG_1284.JPG

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Just what the doc ordered, count me in Al for the bestest seat, close to the kettle and cake!!!

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Kettle is always on in this house Bob. Make yourself at home lol

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Sorry to let you down guys but i'm going to do this build in the nightfighter GB if we can get one more member to join it. So it's on hold for now to see what happens.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Lol
That's borderline black mail. Throw the kit on the forum and get people interested.....nicely played sir.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
lol that wasn't my intention Ian. I was going to build this before i thought about the GB. But because of the conversations with Bobthestug i decided to see if anyone else wanted to do a nightfighter GB.

Either way this kit is going to get built lol..... and the other nightfighter kits i have too