First Name
christopher
HI again Barry these pics sum up what i think of your model FANTASTIC
chris

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Top notch work Barry. The F-18 looks superb finish. At one stage the tail fin decals looked ‘in the balance’ but you’ve negotiated those pitfalls with great skill.
Great work
Paul

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Lovely hornet barry , looks great fully loaded , making me want to do one ! Cheers tony

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lovely hornet barry , looks great fully loaded , making me want to do one ! Cheers tony
NOW HI Tony an yes id love to see you build one in hi vis as Barry is now goin back to start buildin W/W2 planes so can you take over from him on building modern jets HERE'S HOPEIN :thumb2: ps i would build mine but im up to my neck in the tiger build for a few yrs
chris

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
NOW HI Tony an yes id love to see you build one in hi vis as Barry is now goin back to start buildin W/W2 planes so can you take over from him on building modern jets HERE'S HOPEIN :thumb2: ps i would build mine but im up to my neck in the tiger build for a few yrs
chris
Well ive got the Revell 1/48 fa18 f chris , with the Diamondbacks red hi viz scheme , a very colourful looking aircraft .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well ive got the Revell 1/48 fa18 f chris , with the Diamondbacks red hi viz scheme , a very colourful looking aircraft .
HI again Tony yes it would be great to see that built in them colours as that the colours ive got in my big 1/32 trumpy kit that i will be doin in about 4yrs time as its got a big snake head on the tail hasn't it an white diamonds down the spine of the plane in bright red as on my old pc ive got a pic of the real aircraft in these colours now about to take off on the cat an i really liked it so if you build it yours will be a guidence for me when i eventually build mine SO PLEASE BUILD THIS PLANE IF YOU WILL when you can
ATB chris

mrtintheweb

mrtinthweb
First Name
Toby
Very nice. Do the kits ever come with pilot or can you buy separate?
I’m thinking of trying a plane (not a prop) after this car is done.
T

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Very nice. Do the kits ever come with pilot or can you buy separate?
I’m thinking of trying a plane (not a prop) after this car is done.
T
HI Toby ive got this kit in my mini stash an you dont get a pilot you buy it seperate from hannants an yes be nice to see you build a jet but what jet you goin for ? if you dont mind me askin ?
chris

mrtintheweb

mrtinthweb
First Name
Toby
HI Toby ive got this kit in my mini stash an you dont get a pilot you buy it seperate from hannants an yes be nice to see you build a jet but what jet you goin for ? if you dont mind me askin ?
chris
Thinking of a Tornado GR.1 ( https://www.scalemodelshop.co.uk/product/1-32-tornado-gr-mk-1-raf-gulf-war-revell-03892 ) or a Buccaneer in Desert Shield/Storm livery. I do like this F/A 18 though. But want to keep to something British.
However, Blue Angels F/A 18 does appeal to me (plus you don't have to do ordinance lol).
T