1/32 Zero pics

N

noble

This is 21 century toys 1/32 zero fighter, This is Hiroyoshi Nishizawas fighter his personel claim was 87 victories over allied fighters though some put it at around 100. Nishizawa was japans highest scoring ace he was killed as a passenger abourd a nakajima KI-49 Donryu which was attacked by hellcats of VF-14 from uss wasp and died as a passenger. the person credited with the kill was Lt j.g. harold p newell. Upon learning of nishizawas death Admiral Soemu Toyoda with amention in all- units bulletin and posthumously awarded a rank of lieutenant junior grade. hope you like it and as usual all comments most welcome good or bad.

scott

View attachment 56457

View attachment 56458

View attachment 56459

View attachment 56460

View attachment 56461

View attachment 56462

View attachment 56463

Zero 1.jpg

Zero 2.jpg

Zero 3.jpg

Zero 4.jpg

Zero 5.jpg

Zero 6.jpg

Zero 7.jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice to see a Japanese aircraft not chipped and weathered to hell and back!

I'm sure there must have been some in WW2 as tidy as yours Scott.....At least to start with anyway.

Always nice to have a bit of history about it's pilot too.

Very nice job.

Cheers,

Ron

M

mobear

i love the colours of this,the camo is awesome,fantastic story to

mobear

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic looking zero scott , its always nice to have a bit of background too , cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Cripes,zeros are like buses,and this is the second to come along.

Very nice Scott,it looks very convincing. As you know I know nothing about Japanese aircraft or airmen and I'm a sucker for a good backstory,so not only a beautiful model but a great story too!

Cheers

Steve

First Name
Drew
Love the camo on this one, Scott. Good to see something other than the "green" or "off-white" colours.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A nice bit of history, brought to life Scott. I always like to hear the story behind a build.

Great Zero, and superb paint job.

Top work, and 5 stars.

Tony.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I too like to read the history. very nice Scott, I like the camo, better than a plain green jobbie as I did.....

P

phalinmegob

very nice job scott, told you they were fun kits didn't i.., i have all four too now. easy to build with the screws arn't they.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work Scott, the Zero looks very good with the subtle weathering.

N

noble

\ said:
very nice job scott, told you they were fun kits didn't i.., i have all four too now. easy to build with the screws arn't they.
They are indeed.

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A very nice build Scott and has been said an interesting story. I especially like the camo some good variations in shading and a really crisp canopy, well done.

Vaughan

K

Kressy13

Great looking zero mate. Love the paint and the build looks good. Congrats mate.

Cheers

Kresten