• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow , very nice indeed . Just shows how much you can put in a smaller space with so much detail. Impressive Daniel .

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Dan

Very nice. I do like vignettes which have cut-away sections and cantelevered sections, they can be very atmospheric and I think yours works very well; nicely linking 3 levels together into one cohesive story.

My only suggestion; perhaps some vegetation? Some weeds around the base of the bridge or some reeds in the water, the latter could help hide the meniscus where the resin is against the rocks. Just a thought.

Peter

D

Deleted member 8139

Hi Dan

Very nice. I do like vignettes which have cut-away sections and cantelevered sections, they can be very atmospheric and I think yours works very well; nicely linking 3 levels together into one cohesive story.

My only suggestion; perhaps some vegetation? Some weeds around the base of the bridge or some reeds in the water, the latter could help hide the meniscus where the resin is against the rocks. Just a thought.

Peter
Thanks for the comment Peter im happy you like it. I used ak still water not resin for this . And could put some plans however its a rock base so I thought shouldn’t be any plants there. Also the kit illustration didn’t show any so I just followed that. But good idea . Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.