1/35 Dragon 10.5cm K.Pz.Sfla.IVa Dicker Max with Voyager photo etch

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Look after yourself Jim and get yourself fit and healthy my friend. The build will still be there when you recover so just take it easy mate.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
Take things easy. Definitely the best way to get better. All the PE will still be there when you're back to your old self.
Jim

First Name
Ross
Jim
I built this a few years ago myself, was just straight out of the box though, so I'll pull up a seat. Hope you are back at the bench soon.

cheers
Ross

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Jim,
When you come back to the build, try to get hold of a pair of flat eyebrow tweezers (raid the wifes makeup bag), they are for one hand, and for the other a pointed pair. I use those that do not have the teeth on them. In conjuction with those you can bend small pieces by pressing the part against your thumbnail and using that as your 'anvil'. using this method keeps fingers out of the way plus you can see what you are doing. Hope this helps, and hope the cold has retired. I know how you feel, I have had sneezing and running nose for months - I think we have found the cause - the perfume in the kitchen waste bag, get up in the morning - fine - one whiff of the bag and I could easily go through a roll of kitchen towling.
Take care, Mike.

Jim F

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thank you all for your kind words I must admit its nice to wake up in the morning without feeling like I'd been stuck at the bottom of a ruck all night. Many thanks Mike for the advice I'll give that a go when I restart this project.
thanks again Jim