1/35 - German Panther Aus A - My First Historical Model

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Belated happy birthday Kev. Nice collection of pressies.
Panther is looking fine and you're enjoying it - all good :tongue-out3: One thing you can do with those sorts of tracks is to leave the rear idle wheel off, fit the track loop and then fit the wheel. You may have to wedge the wheel in place because of the tension of the track while the glue sets. With a bit of fiddling of the wheel fitting it is possible to adjust the tension of the track by moving the wheel slightly backwards or forwards.
Jim

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
HI Kev sorry im late to the party well im not a tankie but a floaty thingy but i still like lookin at these tank builds BUT PLEASE COULD YOU FIT ON FULL SIZE PICS AS I CANT SEE THEM PROPBERLY ON WINDOWS 10 AS SOME OF THE PIC IS CUT OFF AN ANYONE ELES WHEN YOU ARE FITTING PICS ON PLEASE REMEMBER POOR OLE BOATMAN SO FULL SIZE PLEASE IF POSSIBLE
chris
Chris, If you click on the image you should get a full size picture. Once it's full screen, you'll find an "X" (top right) to close it again, like any other window. Hope this helps mate. Let us know if this works OK for you.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, If you click on the image you should get a full size picture. Once it's full screen, you'll find an "X" (top right) to close it again, like any other window. Hope this helps mate. Let us know if this works OK for you.
HI Dale no it dont im afraid as ive had this prob ever since ive been on windows 10 an im in a low megabyte area but when i click on the pics an yes up they come but i still get a black line about 2inches high top an botton an the pics are cut off so i can only see about 80 per cent of the pics an i asked this the other day on some build an ALAN kindly made the pics full size for me
chris

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko