1/35 Great Wall Hobby 12. 8 cm Pak 44 .

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
John I am with Steve and the rest of the guys in regards to comments that you received from someone else on your building… it’s your build and you will do what you want with it… Furthermore, There is nothing wrong with what you’re doing and creating. Your work is top notch and you will always be John the builder in my book. I’ve learned a lot from watching your buildings come to life over the years. Keep up the great work for us all to see

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm loving this, John, it is totally EPIC! there's so much to look at ,it's brilliant.
Wasn't there going to be a gun or something somewhere in amongst it all.....? ;)
Neil, oh that, well if you insist :smiling2: Actually put it on the base the other day, it looks so small now :surprised:. Once the roof is painted to Steve's liking I'll start to position the gun ,figures and the debris .Oh and that water, gave up on the boat !

John I am with Steve and the rest of the guys in regards to comments that you received from someone else on your building… it’s your build and you will do what you want with it… Furthermore, There is nothing wrong with what you’re doing and creating. Your work is top notch and you will always be John the builder in my book. I’ve learned a lot from watching your buildings come to life over the years. Keep up the great work for us all to see
Joe that is very kind of you to say, the support of the guys on here has really lifted my spirits.
Take care .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pond update .
Glad that I removed a lot of water due to the extremely heavy downpour, soon was removing more water than the rain was adding. Rain eased off late evening and clearer weather expected tomorrow.
So George and his friends are safe .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
As a surprise for Steve Jones I've actually done the roof in a 3 part Camo !
Will post tomorrow :smiling2::smiling2::smiling2::nerd:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Evening John,
Don’t seem to be getting notification email again so missed the latest update :confused:

Roof work is looking fabulous, trust you to add a roof valley....Very nice indeed mate:thumb2:

Merry Christmas

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening John,
Don’t seem to be getting notification email again so missed the latest update :confused:

Roof work is looking fabulous, trust you to add a roof valley....Very nice indeed mate:thumb2:

Merry Christmas
Hi Si, thank you .

No I don't get any email from here anymore either.

Cooking tomorrow like you no doubt I'm doing roast pork as we aren't going to Kay's .
Got myself a Gluten Free Christmas pud !!!!

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hope the pud is nice....I do look forward to eating pud with brandy cream :hungry:

Doing roasted chicken and a piece of gammon and all the trimmings too !!

• Love

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The roof is done, having sent a photos to my technical advisor on German Camo, for checking , one Steve Rivet Jones I can report that its is acceptable having passed all the relevant tests. :nerd:.

2020.jpg

John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking good John.
Thanks Tim.

Blimey!
I thought the camo thing was just banter!
Think it was at the beginning,Neil then thought why not, sure we had factories with camo.

Just loving the distressed look of that roof John.

Andy.
Thank you Andy, after the colours I toned them down with a black wash to deaden the look.

Nice progress John! :thumb2:

Thank you my friend.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Great idea JR.........I think it turned out nice. Bet it looks even better with the wash on it. :thumb2: Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
Nice to see you have sobered up after the festivities and recovered from the associated gluttony.
Roof looks excellent. If Steve has given the seal of approval then it must be OK. Looking at the photo I reckon the whole building looks superb.
All the best for 2021. I truly believe that by Easter things will be much better.
Jim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great idea JR.........I think it turned out nice. Bet it looks even better with the wash on it. :thumb2: Rick H.
Thanks Rick, prior to the wash it just looked to sharp and colourful.

Hi John
Nice to see you have sobered up after the festivities and recovered from the associated gluttony.
Roof looks excellent. If Steve has given the seal of approval then it must be OK. Looking at the photo I reckon the whole building looks superb.
All the best for 2021. I truly believe that by Easter things will be much better.
Jim

Thanks Jim, no alcohol was consumed !!! though full of Pork and it looks like we will be eating it for the rest of the week.:smiling3:

Yes the Steve approval was one of the highlights of Christmas !!!
Like you longing to get back to normal as are the rest of us, think we will be in the 4th tier with in days :cold-sweat:.

John - Awesome!
Thanks Nick, and thank you for looking in.