1/35 Great Wall Hobby 12. 8 cm Pak 44 .

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Fabulous, John!
there's such a lot going on and so much to look at -more pictures please!
What an epic achievement- I would have been happy with any one element of it, the gun, the buildings, the figures, but it's all there. Your figure work gets better and better too.
Great stuff!

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Dude 2,

That's "Da Hammer" John!!!!!!! Loving every cm of it....Top finish and there are some fine, mean and ugly looking dudes in it!!! The facial expressions say it all. Gotta be your best yet Buddy. Like Neil said, more pics please and throw some B/W pics in there too, if you can!!!

Prost auf Dich
Allen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Loving that John. Great job. The interaction between the figures really brings it to life. The whole gives a proper impression of the gun’s size as well. It really was a huge beast.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
That is b****y brilliant. Each element is spot on and the whole thing hangs together perfectly. You have got to be dead proud of what you have achieved.
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Well it was certainly worth waiting around for!
The gun itself is such a beast, with the figures all milling around and the building in the background it helps to show it off nicely.
The building work is definitely up to your usual high standard and yet again I see improvement with the fine painting....Superb result mate, very nice indeed :cool: :thumb2:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Dunno what to say Mr.R........ that`s simply STUNNING :thumb2: ,
The Guys have already said it,but the figures really do bring it to life.There is so much to take in that i`ve already been over it several times,and,each time i spot something that i`d previously missed!:cool:
Amazing stuff John,you must be well pleased.:hugging-face:
Andy

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Andy.
John, that is really impressive, lots of stuff to hold the interest and very well made.
Loving that John. Great job. The interaction between the figures really brings it to life. The whole gives a proper impression of the gun’s size as well. It really was a huge beast.

Superb, well done JR.
Pete
They don't come much better John!
Absolutely spot on in every way.
Well what can I say to each of you other than a big big thank you, really nice comments from you all.
With Neal and Allen aka Dude 1 In mind here as some more photos, many in B&W with some altered again to sharpen and blur to be more like real photos we see.

2020_4 - Copybwblur.jpg2020_37blur bw.jpg2020_18.jpg2020_35bw blur.jpg2020_28.jpg2020_20.jpg2020_22.jpg2020_36.jpg
2020_11 - Copy (2).jpg

2020_17.jpg2020_15.jpg
Above in it's new home.

2020_38.jpg
Yes the bench is clear, some will be amazed that its tidy, this is a rare photo and should be enjoyed by those who are tidy !

Now onto Mr T's Memorable build.

Once again thank you
John.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You realize JR, that just because you tidied up your bench once does not qualify for membership in the "Tidy Bench" Club. I'm sure that 570 would agree with my observations so don't get your hopes up, that is, until you are told the correct amount to be placed in a plain manila envelope along with instructions on where to send it. :rolling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That's quite a body of work ,John, I'm very impressed- AND a tidy bench
Thanks Neil, sometimes strange things do happen ( the bench ) , but I fear that won't last long :smiling3::smiling3::smiling3: .

John,
That is an excellent result my friend. Lots of things to see and a great story.
Thank you Paul, appreciate your comments.

You realize JR, that just because you tidied up your bench once does not qualify for membership in the "Tidy Bench" Club. I'm sure that 570 would agree with my observations so don't get your hopes up, that is, until you are told the correct amount to be placed in a plain manila envelope along with instructions on where to send it. :rolling:
This saddens me Rick, but the times Jim has rejected all photos I'm now used to it. Having had my medication increased by Matron I can get over any rejection by the Tidy Bench Club. :smiling2::nerd: