1/35 hetzer 38t

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Fred.

I think you have done a great job on this.I really like the weathering and colours you have used. :smiling3:

The only thing I'm not so sure about is the rusting of the exhaust,maybe add a bit of darker brown to it(a wash maybe).

There are way better people than me on here that can give you advice about the exhaust and your weathering techniques..

Anyway top notch for me.

PS A big welcome to the friendly forum.

Ralph.

D

dubster72

I agree with Ralph, that's a very nice Hetzer you've done there. The exhaust is probably slightly too orange for my tastes.

I'd also steer clear of the red oxide gun barrel. If they weren't painted, they were left in grey high-temperature primer.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Robert
I have to agree with Patrick and Ralph he hetzer is a stunning kit and lovely paint work however I have found through disaster to my own that the rusting effects are a bit too on the orange side ( this would easily be toned down with a dark brown wash and possible flaking effects on the rust( chipping of paint) like you have acheived elsewhere, other than that it looks very nice and is well worth of a great build vote

Oh and by the way welcome to the only forum you will be happy in

Kind regards

Robert

F

Fred29

Thank you for your honesty guys it's appreciated

There is still some things to do so I will continue with it

Thanks again guys it's sometimes hard to offer honest feedback without the fear of offending

Thanks for the warm welcome

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Very nice, Fred, and welcome.

The weathering is very good, in my opinion. And I agree with the others on the rust. I have a rough time with rust myself, but am getting better.

Overall, a really great model.