1/35 MB MODELS GERMAN WITH A BIKE.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening plastic and baking fans.

Cracking stuff John. It's made me desperate for a pasty.
Yes Peter, me too.:smiling2:, you'd need strong teeth though .Cheers .

Hi John
Looks superb.
If you have Hans looking into the window with his bike in front of him you may need a 'something' to the left of the doorway for balance.
Jim
Hi Jim, thanks for looking in, yes I did think one small boy from the other dio would do nicely. I'll have a look tomorrow and have a think.

Don't forget to add a door handle/latch John or he won't be able to get at the bread :smiling3:
No it's in hand :smiling3: Simon nice piece of pewter or pe. :nerd:

Fantastic stuff John, and thanks for talking through the methods you've used :thumb2:
Thanks Andy, your welcome.

John,
Cracking work mate. My pennies worth is to have the bike on the corner and Hans looking in the widow as per the first few photos.

Paul hi, I've moved Hans around that many times to find the best setting, Christine's in favour of that one. The best thing is his face won't be seen which ever one I pick.:smiling3:
John .

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
sorry John,
I’ve been preoccupied with online Christmas shopping and various other duties and I completely missed this! absolutely love it....very original with some well conceived details.....i trust the bread is gluten free, looks good enough to eat :smiling4:
Ive always wanted to do a bicycle, will have to pick up one of them kits at some point.
Well done yet again sir :thumb2:.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
John,
I liked the way this was going and had to comment and since you gave the go ahead for abuse...:smiling6: Your work has improved tremendously, like the window sills, walls and roof. :thumb2: I second Jims advise on the balance of composition which would also include the height. Following Pauls pennies worth it would be great to have someone emptying the waterbowl from the upstairs window. The water can be made from UHU glue in suspended motion....but that would take a bit to do since the windows are shut but hoping you will try. The boy obviously sees this and is preparing to make a run for it.

Cheers,
Richard

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
sorry John,
I’ve been preoccupied with online Christmas shopping and various other duties and I completely missed this! absolutely love it....very original with some well conceived details.....i trust the bread is gluten free, looks good enough to eat :smiling4:
Ive always wanted to do a bicycle, will have to pick up one of them kits at some point.
Well done yet again sir :thumb2:.
Si yes, not only gluten free but flour in general ! Glad you like it .
Looks good John :thumb2:
Cheers, Steven
Thanks Steven, sorry no damage !.
Did you get my pressies okay Si??
:cool::cool::cool::cool::nerd::money-face:
coming along very nicely, very nicely indeed
Thanks you Steve, nice to receive a coment from someone sane !

John,
I liked the way this was going and had to comment and since you gave the go ahead for abuse...:smiling6: Your work has improved tremendously, like the window sills, walls and roof. :thumb2: I second Jims advise on the balance of composition which would also include the height. Following Pauls pennies worth it would be great to have someone emptying the waterbowl from the upstairs window. The water can be made from UHU glue in suspended motion....but that would take a bit to do since the windows are shut but hoping you will try. The boy obviously sees this and is preparing to make a run for it.

Cheers,
Richard
Thank you Richard, it's nice to read that I'm improving. Going to have the bike by the left hand corner, and Hans looking through the window.
Sorry but no water hurling, a interesting idea but not this time.:smiling:
OOOOH! You are awful but I like you :smiling2: :tears-of-joy: :cool:

:surprised::surprised::surprised:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Si yes, not only gluten free but flour in general ! Glad you like it .

Thanks Steven, sorry no damage !.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::nerd::money-face:

Thanks you Steve, nice to receive a coment from someone sane !

Thank you Richard, it's nice to read that I'm improving. Going to have the bike by the left hand corner, and Hans looking through the window.
Sorry but no water hurling, a interesting idea but not this time.:smiling:

:surprised::surprised::surprised:

The reply was to Si not you mate. An old classic line from Dick Emery back in the day