1/35 MINI-ART Ya - 12 SOVIET ARTILLERY TRACTOR. 35052

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Damn......that happened so fast I didn't even get one marshmallow roasted! Well done JR.......Tip 'o the hat and all that rot........you might check with the rest of the committee to see if the "Dogs" is in order. If so, it's well deserved. :thumb2: Rick H.

• Love
Reactions: JR

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
John

Thanks very much for the SBS. Very effective indeed. Well done

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Excellent! I wouldn't have the nerve to do what you do - just in case it went horribly wrong! Somehow you've got the knack to extinguish it just at the right time???? Well done!!
Andy

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A result!! Very realistic effect JR. Keep it comin my friend
Thanks Steve.:thumb2:

Looking good :thumb2:
Cheers Mark .

Damn......that happened so fast I didn't even get one marshmallow roasted! Well done JR.......Tip 'o the hat and all that rot........you might check with the rest of the committee to see if the "Dogs" is in order. If so, it's well deserved. :thumb2: Rick H.
I know Rick, as soon as the Upvc cleaner took hold It was a devil to put it out,ran underneath the tractor and melted the sheet ! Nearly had a demerit point from Christine ! Thanks for the Dogs , I'll check with the committee .

Excellent work John. Must admit, you’ve got this down pat now. Looks fantastic.
That's very kind of you to say Tim.
Hi John
That is just so realistic. As Tim said you have this down pat.
Jim
Thank you too Jim .
John

Thanks very much for the SBS. Very effective indeed. Well done

Andrew
Cheers Andrew, glad it was of some interest.

John,
Take a bow mate that looks excellent.
Thanks Paul.

Excellent job with the hot stuff Mr R :thumb2:
Hi Si, hope your all well , thanks for looking in and the kind comment.

Excellent! I wouldn't have the nerve to do what you do - just in case it went horribly wrong! Somehow you've got the knack to extinguish it just at the right time???? Well done!!
Andy

Thank you very much Andy, speed is the key with the extinguishing, this time tried a new accelerant, bit fast, as usually would use Meths. That burns a lot slower and probably with less heat, where as the solvent UVPc is quite explosive when it takes.

Thanks all for the interest.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
WOW !! Well THAT was certainly worth the price of admission John ! :thumb2: Sorry to sound crass for putting it this way (well... I AM an American ...) but you, Sir, have balls that CLANK !! I'd have been too timid to employ that technique lol l !
Clanking Balls, love that Ron, thank you. Go ahead and try it, can be exciting and fearful at the same time. Such as life !

Excellent work John. You really are a master at this fire lark.
John.

Thanks John.:thumb2::nerd:

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Nice work John, even if it does look a bit scary.
You, John Race with a tidy bench? With your reputation? what were you thinking?:dizzy: