outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is a fine result Andy......very realistic looking. :thumb2: Rick H.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That is brilliant andy , theres something about a tractor that we all love , never seen this one before but its a fantastic looking machine , and youve done a superb job of it . I wouldnt like to drive it on a tarmac road though , with those solid wheels it must have been a real boneshaker ! Cheers tony

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Luv it Andy! Great to see something a little different. Beautiful work all round

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice little build that.
Did you know that the bulldog could run in tickover with 0 rpm! And while in gear. It just rocks back and forth as the dustbin size piston thumps up and down without going over. Weird to watch.
Anyone wanting to do the road version with tyres, there are literally hundreds of videos on you tube.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Andy. Different and very good, nice definition on the wheel where contact with the ground is made.:thumb2:

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
That is a fine result Andy......very realistic looking. :thumb2: Rick H.
Thank you Rick.
That is brilliant andy , theres something about a tractor that we all love , never seen this one before but its a fantastic looking machine , and youve done a superb job of it . I wouldnt like to drive it on a tarmac road though , with those solid wheels it must have been a real boneshaker ! Cheers tony
Thanks very much Tony.
Luv it Andy! Great to see something a little different. Beautiful work all round
Praise indeed coming from you Steve.
Nice little build that.
Did you know that the bulldog could run in tickover with 0 rpm! And while in gear. It just rocks back and forth as the dustbin size piston thumps up and down without going over. Weird to watch.
Anyone wanting to do the road version with tyres, there are literally hundreds of videos on you tube.
Thank you Ian, I do know quite a bit about things with hotbulb engines, there is a collector about 40 miles from me who has all sorts of old stuff.

Andy.

First Name
Mike
Looks great Andy. I have this kit, anything to look out for?

Regarding the pics, the light source is behind the model so what we see is in shadow. You might want to try re-positioning the lights to get better exposures- your model is worth it.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looks great Andy. I have this kit, anything to look out for?

Regarding the pics, the light source is behind the model so what we see is in shadow. You might want to try re-positioning the lights to get better exposures- your model is worth it.
Only that great care needs to be taken when removing some parts from the sprue.

Andy.