1/35 Scale Shadow box Dinner on the front line from Miniart.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice, very nice indeed, especially since its your first attempt. i look forward to future projects.

Petet
Thank you Peter, it certainly won't be the last.

thats excellent work

didnt take that long either!
Hi Paul, thank you, no it didn't , I was surprised how little time it took.

Art on view. The stove fire & refection off the figs was just mind blowing Great job overall. PaulE
Thanks Paul, the stove reminds me of the build you did where we jokingly had a fire for me to sit by.:smiling3:

I have been lurking in the cheap seats at the back quietly following this build. I must say it has turned out very well.
Great job and the lighting is very well done. It almost looks cosy in there!

Thanks Ian, and we behaved ourselves as well ;) for once !

Absolutely amazing john , its been a pleasure to watch this come together ( not to mention a good laugh with the banter ) and the end result is a masterpiece . Ive never seen this sort of thing done before , its a super effective way of making a diorama even more realistic , you are well justified in feeling proud of this one , cheers tony
Very kind of you to say Tony, glad you enjoyed the banter .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment it's still in the house, Christine is looking for somewhere to keep it here and not in the cave !

It's a pity we haven't the ability to post videos on here, so if you want to see it its Fb .

Thanks for all the comments.

John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Seems it's 'private' and not visible to us general plebs, unless you want an influx of 'friends' ;)
Sorry Gerry, quite a few have seen it, send me a friends link .

thats the facebook link.....i meant the youtube link
Oh sorry again, Paul had a look at Y Tube and how to set it up, and gave up :crying:

That's a good idea. I did search but gave up after checking the first dozen or so John Races.
Pete
Pete . see above .:disappointed:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thats wonderful John, you have mastered this, a treat. Stunning is not good enough:thumb2::thumb2::smiling::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::smiling:

Please note no mention of a certain sexy thingy, which can park outside my house anytime lol

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Excellent work JR. I don't do facebook etc. either. If there is anything you could forward it would be appreciated. Rick H. ;)

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great work John. Very effective....

Nick
Thanks Nick.

Thats wonderful John, you have mastered this, a treat. Stunning is not good enough:thumb2::thumb2::smiling::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::smiling:

Please note no mention of a certain sexy thingy, which can park outside my house anytime lol
Bob thank you, yes I noticed the lack of any mention of a Stug:smiling:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I've sent a message - not that well 'up' on faceache!
Gerry.
Bit of a nuisance , fb says certain things in it help pages and they don't appear on my page when I search names. I've now altered my settings so hopefully you will be able to see.

Excellent work JR. I don't do facebook etc. either. If there is anything you could forward it would be appreciated. Rick H. ;)
Rick, Im looking at how to send you an email with it in. AOL is very vague about how to do it. Will keep trying. Can you pm your email address please.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Got there in the end John! Great to see the video - expecting the figures to move it's working so well!

• Love
Reactions: JR

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Couldn’t you send this vid on by using a private mail with attachment on this site John?

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Got there in the end John! Great to see the video - expecting the figures to move it's working so well!
Thanks Gerry.

Couldn’t you send this vid on by using a private mail with attachment on this site John?

Well I'd like to. but have no idea how to achieve that Tim. Tried to upload a video to Y Tube , failed as the format was wrong. Further investigation need .Found out I can send a video through Gmail.

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Absolutely stunning work:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:, John, I you can't get it by the the mysses - time for a change of wife methinks ;) because this needs pride of place - well done - would love to see the vid...

Pr.Merlin

Paul
First Name
Paul
Wow - awesome work! :thumb2:

This reminds me of the Battlefield Tour my wife and I did on the Somme back in 2015. We also visited Normandy beaches for a couple of days during the same week. You've really captured a moment of anticipation within the theatre of warfare. A piece of art. :smiling4:

• Love

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Absolutely stunning work:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:, John, I you can't get it by the the mysses - time for a change of wife methinks ;) because this needs pride of place - well done - would love to see the vid...
Thanks Steven, it's still in the house, Christine says she's going to keep it inside.:nerd:

Wow - awesome work! :thumb2:

This reminds me of the Battlefield Tour my wife and I did on the Somme back in 2015. We also visited Normandy beaches for a couple of days during the same week. You've really captured a moment of anticipation within the theatre of warfare. A piece of art. :smiling4:
That's extremely kind of you to say Paul.Thank you.