1/35 scale uniform decals

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
i use them as well really add a lot of tiny detail to your figures they really make them pop

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I agree John they do give them something else , they can be awkward to put on but once they're on they do look good

T

tommy1drop

They really do look good Alan, always wondered how good these were, I think I'm going to have to get myself some;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
They really do look real good Alan,I mite even give them a try, :D

save my pore eyes,lol

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
They really do look good Alan, always wondered how good these were, I think I'm going to have to get myself some;)
\ said:
They really do look real good Alan,I mite even give them a try, :D
save my pore eyes,lol
On this scale they do look good but on 1/16 scale they do look rubbish , the set I got were the Wehrmacht ones and they give you all the badges and marking for all the European regiments , no afrika korps though but you can get away with it buy using the olive colour uniform instead of the tan one :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I real must have a look at them,and as what i have seen a lot of afrika korps did wear the olive ,

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I real must have a look at them,and as what i have seen a lot of afrika korps did wear the olive ,
Yes moni they had three uniform types, the standard field grey , the tan colour and the olive drab ( that dirty brown colour not the khaki green one ) :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that khaki green,be it German or brithish ,is just a off bad looking color ,and I,dont like using it,:rolleyes: