First Name
monica
we don't see meany of these one,always looks different,

nice start, ;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
That looks like a good kit.
1983 Italeri kit. I have built a few older kits by them and never had a problem with them. Gonna really take my time with this one like I did with the tractor. Only annoying thing with this kit is I got it off Ebay and there is a little plastic baggy of loose parts that fell off the sprues. No biggie though , they all seem to be there which is what counts! :smiling3:

C

chris2681

\ said:
You have to love these German designs.
Anything German WW2 is of great interest to me. I wanted to do a Puma armored car but then decided to go with this one because of the open top and visible gun. Lots more detail then the Puma. Hopefully I can do her justice! Im thinking I may do a canopy top for it ,but leave it removable to see the inside details. I don't know yet.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is coming along nicely,liking it, ;)

First Name
Robert
Just caught on this one and your making very good progress ( I'll tag along to watch this one

Regards

Robert

C

chris2681

Thanks guys. Trying to get everything on that will be painted in the camo scheme and then paint them. This has many pieces that will not be the same color of the vehicle , so I will paint them first before putting them on so I don't have to try and pick them out afterwards. The paintjob so far is just a basecoat because It would be tough to get in the small areas after all was built. Got a long ways to go.

F

Fenlander

Great vehicle but the open top makes them a tad tricky to paint. Great progress Chris.

J

John Rixon

Ooh, that looks sweet! Do you use the same paint as your dad? Lovely layered finish.