1/35 Sniper vignette , take em out , finished

R

Richy C

Part 1 of my summer group build finnished ,a small 1/35 vignette , tried to depict a wet miserable look you might expect in the defence of the motherland , could have gone with the snowy look but it would of taken most the detail away from the small base , sorry about the poor photography its something I`m working on ,

Its my 1st vignette and been good fun but just you get into it its finnished which is a shame , part 2 to follow this time a small dio

Hope you approve gents

Richy

View attachment 18818View attachment 18816View attachment 18815View attachment 18817View attachment 18814

View attachment 26359

View attachment 26360

View attachment 26361

View attachment 26362

View attachment 26363

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Now't wrong with the pictures Richie.

Excellent little scene, well painted and the snipers sure look wet.

Good call not to make it snowy, it would have hidden all your great painting of the cobbles.

All good pictures but the last one gets my money, cracking silhouette like pose of the sniper on the left, very effective.

Well done

Ron

B

bikerbart

Fabulous work Richy, i love these vignettes, im in the process of doing one myself at the moment, they may be small but the attention to detail you have fitted in is in my opinion forst class and more than worty of a 5, congratulations buddy :smiling:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I like that a lot. You've really captured the damp,miserable mood. Lovely detail painting too.

Cheers

Steve

R

Richy C

Cheers guys your comments are much appriciated , tbh the 1st four pictures don`t do it justice , had to use a flash which makes it far to colourful which it is not to the naked eye the last photo is nearer the real thing but the only one out of about 15 photos that was worthy of using hence my photography comment about working on it

again cheers gents

Richy

F

Fenlander

Very nice Rich, very nice indeed. I love these small vignettes, they prove how a story can be told in a small scene but certainly not a simple one. Love the paint job, I know what you mean about flash overpowering it and can imagine what it would look like to the naked eye. You may find taking pictures of it outdoors in a bright but shaded, not in direct sunlight.

R

Richy C

Cheers Graham , got a few days off looking after my little ones so will try and get a few photos with natural light in the garden , will report back with some more photos if any good tomorrow

thanks pal

Richy

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Smashing piece of work there Richy.

Gern

N

noble

Richy as Ron knows i have a very special place in my heart of hearts for the sniper and there work, they demoralised the enemy because they struck fear into them,so much in some cases that the enemy refused to fight so i have to give you five stars for this as there are no more to give very well done and a beautiful piece of work.

scott

R

Richy C

Thank you guys , I`m well chuffed at all the comments it proves I`m getting better which we all aspire to do, if it was not for this forum I would not know half the stuff I know now , I tried for some more photos in the garden but had no joy, no better than I had already taken

Richy

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Top work Richy, there is only two figures mate but there's a lot going on.

Have fun, John

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Richy

Superb little vignette, quality work!

Paul

R

rogue-one

wow, yeah, this is a cracker! such a great wee action vignette.