1/48 A-6A Intruder by HobbyBoss

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YEA you are right Richard Navy planes will have the edges of the undercarriage doors painted in red for caution aboard carrier duties. An i dint notice that but still a brilliant model work all the same i love it
chris
Hi Chris
How did you guest that?? where is a camera in my flat ? lol F14 is currently under construction :smiling3:
ITS well hidden lol :upside: :rolling: to me after building the INTRUDER the tomcat is the logical chiose as spock would say lol an what scale an any pics ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Maciej it looks a nice build of the sundowners sqr an nearly finished from what i see so what nxt ?a nice build of a Vikeing as i hav'nt seen one built on here or a prowler ? lookin forward to your pics sir
chris

First Name
Maciej
HI Maciej it looks a nice build of the sundowners sqr an nearly finished from what i see so what nxt ?a nice build of a Vikeing as i hav'nt seen one built on here or a prowler ? lookin forward to your pics sir
chris
Hi Chris
Still plenty to do on tomcat, it is 1/48 grim reapers, I will post more pictures after finishing it.
Thanks
20201106_194427.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Blimey Maciej i was sure it was the sundowners as to the sharks mouth on the nose but done in low colour tone well we live an learn on how wrong we can be as its the grim reapers sqr but its lookin very nice build an its a pity we dint see the build oh dear
chris