SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Outstanding finishes. PaulE

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Maciej did you see the u-tube blog of one of the ground crew getting sucked into the air intake of one of these plane an it striped off his outer top garments into the engine on that side but the chap hung onto a lip inside the air intake untill the pilot could shut down the engine very frightening indeed an he was very lucky to be alive an on another u-tube blog the same chap talks about what happened an how he felt at the time afterwards
chris

mrtintheweb

mrtinthweb
SMF Supporter
First Name
Toby
Another model that makes me wonder how it’s really done. If mine were 50% this good I’d be chuffed!

Any pics with something to give it visual scale?

T

MattSki213

SMF Supporter
First Name
Maciej
HI Maciej did you see the u-tube blog of one of the ground crew getting sucked into the air intake of one of these plane an it striped off his outer top garments into the engine on that side but the chap hung onto a lip inside the air intake untill the pilot could shut down the engine very frightening indeed an he was very lucky to be alive an on another u-tube blog the same chap talks about what happened an how he felt at the time afterwards
chris
Hi yes I did see that, and if I say that that would give me another panic attack may be understatement lol.

MattSki213

SMF Supporter
First Name
Maciej
Another model that makes me wonder how it’s really done. If mine were 50% this good I’d be chuffed!

Any pics with something to give it visual scale?

T
Hi that's too kind sir, I'm still learning and still many mistakes made. I can take a pic with measuring tape if that's what you mean by visual scale.
Thanks

John Race

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Maciej very nice indeed.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YEA I fully aggree it is a outstanding model an not just an ordeinarary build what makes it in my opinion is its built ready for the maintance crews to jump on to
chris