1/48 Revell He111 H22 & V-1 Rocket

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Maybe i should take note of what i've just said to Bob but, i feel that i also must apologise for not updating this build. Had a slight accident at work that involved me, a barn door, high winds and a 6ft flight in the air with a undignified crash landing in a sh**ty puddle. Suffice to say that one dislocated thumb, bruised elbow, knee and whiplash later, i'm a little reluctant to sit at mymodel desk and fiddle with little tiny bits of plastic lol.

Hopefully will be back to it this weekend.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Alan
Sounds rough. Take things easy. I know in farming it is not easy to take things easy but try. I read somewhere that farming is up there at the top for accidents.
Jim

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I'll be ok Bob. Just sore and my hand is a little weak as i cannot grip properly. Joys of having to work in all the elements to bring people their food. Some people out there just see a packet on a shelf and don't understand what it takes to get it there lol

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ouch , sounds nasty al , hope theres no permanent damage ( barn doors are expensive ) ;) . Seriously though hope your thumb and whiplash and bruised pride get better soon , im itching to see the heinkel get going , cheers tony

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys. Accident forms all filled in and an interview with the H&S manager on Friday. Deep joy.

Will get back to the build this weekend. Want to get this build done and have a crack at the squiggle paint scheme.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Al wow 73 masked wow you must have some patience but lookin good this is a must see blog for me great work
chris

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys. Got there eventually. Some of the Eduard masks didn't fit properly so had to either cut or extend them. I've found this before with Eduard. Never had a problem with any other manufacturers ones. Might have to use others instead in the future (providing they are available).

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
73 different masks to fit!
That looks a lot like it would be both faster and easier to just mask the whole canopy and cut out the framing.