1/48th Scale Saturn V

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Simply posting a picture of myself is all. It's very much related to the Saturn V as a base line or beginning point to my project along with a bit of joking around.
OH I SEE Steven so thats you in the small pic well nice to meet you lol
chris

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I don't know if I can handle all this serious stuff Steve.....Glad you didn't get yer feelers hurt with me joking around about yer locks ;)
Cheers, Rick H.

StevenRB

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
I haven't been too happy with my use of the Bare Metal product. It's been a steep learning curve for me. Some panels I got down well, others, (well you know). so I'm going to paint the SM. I'll need to do more sanding to remove additional scratches. IMG_0001 (48).JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hot damn. The Star Bucks I've been haunting is opening up to 25% capacity this Monday. Terri the manager told me to bring my rocket. I've got my reserved parking and table seating for the day.
OH NICE ONE Steven be good to see you back in starbucks with your rocket an to see the intreted people there :thumb2:
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'll probably be taking photos all day long. How are you guys doing with any re-openings?
HI Steven well back here in blighty around my aera there is not much open at least till easter an thats if it happens then so no model shops open just as well i can get all i want online an thankfully ive nearly got everything i need for my tiger build so no worryies for me
chris