1/72 Autocar U-7144-T with Cargo trailer

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Man, I gotta get me one of these in 1/87 scale!!!! That is one Bad A** Tractor. Terrific job Lee.
Cheers Rick H.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks for the complement Rick. Haven’t seen one in 1/87 in years better get you one.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Can just imagine this thundering down the route in France bring in supplies from the beach head Lee
You've certainly caught the atmosphere for me with the load, your on a roll buddy , and good to see.

John.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Are you thinking Red Ball Express Dzohn? PaulE
Yes Paul :thumb2:, that's it, thank you. It was a great read, think I will go back and read it again .
Dzhon.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Dzohn, better yet grab The Last Stand of Fox Company. It will give a greater appreciation of Big Gregs' Chosen dio. It takes place earlier up the road. Sorry Lee, haven't had my coffee yet. PaulE

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John. Thanks and what a ride it was you had to keep your thumbs from out of the spokes of the steering wheel if not you hit a bad rut in the road or bad bump or rock you would break your thumbs grandpa said because of no power steering they would have tires blow out if there were no spare they would sew them back together or single them out like take one of the “duals” from the rear and put it where the tire blew that’s why the Military Very seldom had Spoke type wheels disc wheels was more practical and interchangeable all sorts of stuff to get the supplies to bulge.

Paul. Thanks for the complement what a fun build. I don’t know what you mean there about Big Greg’s diorama you kinda lost me at your 1st cup of coffee. Do I need to call Nurse Ratchet?????

Jim. Thanks for stopping by and the complement means a lot from you those old Acars were beast just like a Mack.

Last edited: