1/72 PT-109 Patrol Torpedo Boat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
It's a good kit Pete, I built it before doing any WIP shots. Worked a bit on the gun tubes and guns and torpedo tube. Will get some pictures up of the finished boat.

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 7237

It's a good kit Pete, I built it before doing any WIP shots. Worked a bit on the gun tubes and guns and torpedo tube. Will get some pictures up of the finished boat.

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard any photos welcome mine's more or less out of the box.
Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Pete sorry im late on this but I dint know you was building this an very good by the way nice to see another floaty thing on here
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That's some hp with 3 V 12's Pete. Looking good .

D

Deleted member 7237

HI Pete sorry im late on this but I dint know you was building this an very good by the way nice to see another floaty thing on here
chris
Hi Chris no problems glad to have you aboard so to speak.
Pete.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Looks great Pete. Your color scheme is totally different from mine. I've got it in green...don't know why but it's minus the cannon on the front. It's been on the shelf for the last 10 years and haven't done the wash, figures and life preserver.
I prefer your gray scheme.

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 7237

Looks great Pete. Your color scheme is totally different from mine. I've got it in green...don't know why but it's minus the cannon on the front. It's been on the shelf for the last 10 years and haven't done the wash, figures and life preserver.
I prefer your gray scheme.

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard I think most people go for the green, you mention figures my one came without figures, I think you should finish yours now so I can see what real one should look like.
Pete.