1/72 S Models Renault UE and PaK 36

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great work Tim.

A great tribute to Simon and thanks for all of the helpful painting tips as part of the build process.

ATB.

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Tim
That has come out really well. The figures are great and your approach to painting 1/72 figures is worth remembering. Simon would certainly have approved.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great work Tim.

A great tribute to Simon and thanks for all of the helpful painting tips as part of the build process.

ATB.

Andrew
Many thanks Andrew. Hope I’ve helped because that it also in the spirit of Simon. If you need more tips just shout.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Tim
That has come out really well. The figures are great and your approach to painting 1/72 figures is worth remembering. Simon would certainly have approved.
Jim
Many thanks for your kind words Jim. They are really appreciated.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Very cool, they came out really well. I must say I prefer the one with the gun actually mounted, as I think it looks better — but the other one is cooler from a kludged-together perspective :smiling3:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Very cool, they came out really well. I must say I prefer the one with the gun actually mounted, as I think it looks better — but the other one is cooler from a kludged-together perspective :smiling3:
Thanks Jakko. I must admit to preferring the early one with the wood supports, but I can see why they modified them. I bet the driver preferred the later one though....he could get out in a hurry!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Tim fantastic builds, both good , but for me the wooden gun support is top notch, love the timber work oh and the flowers around the base are perfect. Yes Simon would have loved it .

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Tim fantastic builds, both good , but for me the wooden gun support is top notch, love the timber work oh and the flowers around the base are perfect. Yes Simon would have loved it .
Thanks John. Glad you like them. I’m happier with the frame support after I used some pigments on it to tone down the colours.....I like a few flowers on the base, brings it to life and counterpoints the dull colours of the vehicle.