1/72 U-boat 249

B

Bunkerbarge

It's not very often you see the insulators modelled correctly. This whole arrangement looks superb and extreemly realistic.

First Name
Aaron
What an epic build started in 2008. Awesome.

D

Deleted member 81

Thank you Richard and Aaron, I guess it has been about four years. seems like just yesterday I was asking can any one tell me what color to paint this thing LOL. Time flys by when your having fun. regards Glenn

D

Deleted member 81

LOL thank's Ole, just a little more to do and it will be finished, but not yet I've just been called to dig up some UXO's I'll be gone for a week or so if I dont hit one of those darlings. regards Glenn

Last edited:
First Name
Aaron
Wow! Im loving the tone variations, Im gagging to see you do some german armour man your tecniques would kill a panzer 1 or a 2 or even a panzer 3 ausf g lols you get the point...i likey.

D

Deleted member 81

thank you Aaron, up to about three or four years ago I only built ships and aircraft, I't's not untill recently I've been doing US armor I would like to build some german armor, and I do like the panzers, pick one out for me lol. regards Glenn

First Name
Aaron
Oh man i couldnt pick another kit for someone else to make, I think the modeller has to "feel" his next build.

Your style would suit a huge range of armour, Id love to see a pzkpfw 38t or panzer 1 from the 7th panzer div "ghost div"

Either decision you make for your next build i will be an eager follower =)

D

Deleted member 81

LOL where is your sence of adventure Aaron?, it would be like one of those cooking shows on the tv's TOP CHEFS where they stand in front of a mystrey basket full of playdoe and rocks and ah bit of tree bark and a donut, now make a seven corse meal, and you have twenty minuets to do it in. LOL LOL where's the challenge.

Last edited:
First Name
Aaron
Ah lols, Its true my idea of adventure these days is trying a new modelling tecnique or wresteling with a sad set of decals.

Do you have any afvs in your stash?

D

Deleted member 81

I'm not sure what are you working on and what scale?