1/87 Motorized 10.5cm How. Battery Deploying

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I thought it looked familiar, but just could not place it! Nice job on both by the way.
Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
So impressed with your work lately Paul. It's been a joy catching up with your builds this morning

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Great job Paul. I too am a fan of larger headlights on these little "buckets". I'm guessing the dude in the back seat is a double amputee from the knees down, given the space constraints in this critter. Very pleasing result. Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
RickH, the ROCO bumps just don't suffice. Steve, the guy in the back & the driver lost toes to frostbite on the Ostfront & the MP40 guy lost his right leg below the knee to a landmine. Thus they fit like a glove. Ketten is next. PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Worked the 250/5 FAO a bit. Adding crew, interior items, exhaust, tools, PE shield & ranging binos, and am working 105 in travel mode additions.
Thinking of tarping the floats & mats too.
C&Cs encouraged. PaulE

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI PaulE some very nicely detailed trucks an such but as I don't know much about this subject could you please put your hand nr one so I can get some idea of the size
chris

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Somewhat larger than 1/144 & slightly smaller than 1/76. I'll include a scale in the next batch of photos Chris. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Up to your usual standards Paul, really like the addition of the floats and mats. Adds much interest. How about just tying them down? Looking the Bomb! Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. Forgot to mention 250/5 is Trident and the crew & their personal gear are Preiser. The star antenna & MG shield are Hauler. PaulE

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Damn my friend. You just stop, do you. Top stuff and I really love the Harry Potter floating Kubel. Ok, I know it's the the plexi underneath, but it looks too cool. A quick question if I may Paul. Why did you put fenders under the Funker cabin over the tracks? Most of the time they were made into storage lockers with padlocks on the doors when mounted on the Maultier.

Or maybe I'm missing something..........

Prost
Allen

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Allen, see'inas this is the second or third time you've brought this up I'll doit. Thanks Ralpf. PaulE

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Brilliant work Paul. What did you make the muzzle cover out of? Must have been a beatch to tie on.?

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Rick & Steve. Remember the dark chocolates? Dove Dark foil wrappers. I used fine winding wire instead of thread. Am trying thread with the floats & mats but it's challenging as the thread wants to stay straight, and I've never practiced suturing. PaulE