1/87 ROCO MB L 1500 conversion

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That will look real nice with the back doors open and the guys at the switchboard.:thumb2: We little guys don't get much of a chance to show off interior details and the like. In our scale they're pretty much invisible . BTW it was Roco that made a P38 lightning as well as a Stuka G, F4 E Phantom, Ju 52 and numerous helicopters. Sadly they are no longer available. Have you tried evil bay?
Cheers, Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks. Yes, all are available there but the one I want. ArsenalM makes a pretty Mustang also. I may have to settle for it. PaulE

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Would a DC3 work? I have decals to covert it to a C-47 it’s a Revell kit with microscale decals it’s 1/90 scale but looks well with HO 1/87

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Only straightleg GIs & wanted P-38 for GB & low flying recon over large dio, so C-47 won't work. Thank you though. PaulE

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Ok if ever do need one I have several

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Paul
Modelling is great especially at the scale you work in. Looking at your bench I'm amazed you can keep track of all the bits! Greedy lot following your work.
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Paul, love the way you load these rigs up with troops and equipment. I don't have the manpower or material to do this presently. Great result looking forward to seeing it all come together.:thumb2:
Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul .
Looks good, love the guys in the cab . Nice paint job .
Dzhon

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you. A tough fit, as these trucks are smaller (in 1:1) than you think. Kind'a like the 250s. I've gotten used to the big & roomy US trucks. The Chech Tatras are bigger, but rare in my scale. PaulE

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Terrific progress Paul. Looks like it has turned out really well. Will there be a new base for this lot??

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
PJR, thanks for looking. Rick, 1st photo gave you a bit of a peek. I'll try for a better one. Steve, thanks, these will be parceled out to various arty units & no doubt will appear somewhere, sometime, on some base. Thank you Scottie. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul .
I just love seeing the bench, the joys of delight and relieve when you eventually find that missing piece are something our tidy bench club members can never acheive .:smiling2::smiling2:
Dzhon .
Yes I did spy that timber ! Very nice .