1/87 Scale 4 of a kind Completed

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
The habit of building Red Cross vehicles has struck again. This time a "Fleet" of them. This is what happens when you order two A4 size sheets of decals of all different sizes from "evilbay". I think I'm gonna switch to armour for a little bit and see how that goes. :thinking: Rick H.P1011635.JPGP1011628.JPGP1011632.JPGP1011630.JPGP1011633.JPGP1011634.JPG

Last edited:

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That's a very nice fleet Rick!
Will be a nice addition to your collection :thumb2:
Steven

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Steven.......running out of room on my Field Hospital Dio. :thinking: Thanks for stopping by. Rick H.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb work rick , im always amazed at the detail you manage to add to these tiny builds , the removeable roof one with the stretchers is fantastic , cheers tony

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Rick
Once again you have taken these tiny models to another level.
Jim

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
These really came out nice. Great additions to your fleet. Don't remember the aid station dio. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Tony, Tim, Jim, Ron, Paul, John & Peter....Thank you all for the overwhelming support and kind comments on this little project.
I am still gathering components for my intended Feldlazarett (Field Hospital). The building is fairly complete with a few minor details left..........the biggest hold up is the back orders of figures to staff it with plus I need to scrounge up some "casualties" to place in the hospital beds........all very time consuming, but fun. Thanks again to all of you and enjoy the coming Holiday Season.
Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A fine addition to the collection Rick. A real credit to your modelling skills. Thanks for sharing my friend

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Mr. Jones...I'm sure you will see more of these once I get around to my field Hospital dio.....still waiting on back ordered components. Glad you like 'em. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Scottie, it was a fun little build and I love the way the Wehrmacht just used what ever they could lay hands on.....it gives me a lot of latitude for creativity which is what I enjoy most. Glad you popped in. Rick H.