1/87 Scale BEUTE Ford Lkw. Conversion Mystery Truck

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks guys, The question was/is what purpose did it serve? Glad you dropped by. Rick H.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Are you asking us if we can guess the function, or are you wondering out loud?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Actually Jakko it is a little of both. The site thread where I found pictures of this vehicle under construction was also speculating as to its function. They made a few guesses but no one seemed to know for sure. Still hoping someone in this forum may know what it is. At the end of my build I will post the actual vehicle photos and some of the remarks made for discussion purposes. Paul thats an interesting suggestion. There are some not too clear pics of some of the equipment that goes inside. Sorry Ralph, no dentist chair or beds JR. I Suppose if it was a Brothel one might be able to get his battery recharged !!:tongue-out3:
Thanks for the comments guys! Rick H.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
TBH, without the photos of the real thing it’s pretty much impossible to arrive at a good answer. There are tens, if not hundreds, of uses to which a truck like this could be put, and similarly why it might have the doors like they are. Unless the photos show a glimpse of the interior, it’s anybody’s guess, I’d say.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here is a preview shot of the Mystery truck along with a ref. photo (for discussion only) of the real deal. I'm calling it done except for a little dry pigment work and I'll post that in the completed softskin section later on with more ref. photos and some speculation as to the intended purpose of said vehicle. Cheers, Rick H.P1010912.JPG