1/87 Scale Bussing Nag 900 Isolierwagen and Trailer Completed.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Mr. Jones for the fine compliment. I believe JR has me convinced I need to do a "Rooskie" truck, so I have pulled out a couple from the stash and have started researching build photos on my favorite WW2 History site. Thanks again for stopping by :smiling:
Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
If it's a ruskie truck then four round tables and a plank of wood should do it. Oh, and we must not forget that green stuff they put on their vehicles either LOL

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
No comment, unless you consider that the T34 WAS THE FORERUNNER OF ALL MODERN ARMOUR.

Yours.
Dzhon Raceisky.:nerd:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I suspect the 4BO may end up being covered with Panzer Grey......we shall have to see how this goes. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Jim, yes, I agree. Over all length is more than 70 feet. Must have been fun out on the Russian Steppes trying to herd this beast around. :thumb2:
Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yes Lee, When he starts typing in all CAPS.......you know he's lost it! :tongue-out3:
Rick H.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Yes you have been around him long enough now to pick up on the Commanders habits of Attitudes. Sorry for getting off topic and high jacking your thread Rick