1-87 Scale Citroen 15 "Six" Medical Sedan

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Headlights in, decals on and a couple of washes. I'll attack this with some dry pigments, stick the glass in and call it done..........not my finest hour. Rick H.P1011507.JPG

Last edited:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Rick. I really like it. You did a fantastic job on this the washes made a big difference The wipers really set it of as well as the upgrades it’s a shame this has to end so soon. Possibly another Ambulance build?????

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Lee, Funny you should mention more ambulances............just won a couple of evilbay auctions and when these vehicles arrive I will be building a couple more ambulances and possibly another Medical Staff car......just for fun of course, until the G/B starts.
Rick H.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks Rick can’t wait. I won a 1/72 Airfix RAF Emergency set off of Sleezbay last week. I’ll post it tomorrow

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here is what I ended up with......it will feature on my upcoming diorama build of a field hospital that I have been playing with and waiting for figures that have been on back order since I was a "lad"! Look for the remaining photos in completed soft skins. Thanks, Rick H.P1011512.JPG

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Some nice out lining around those doors Rick , what were you not happy about , the texture of the body ? You'd have to spend hrs sanding that surface ( die cast ? ) back. Taking the scale into account at 1-87 think your being too hard on your self.:confused:

First Name
Kevin
Rick you have done a splendid job enhancing the medical sedan, I like the orange peel affect of the paint job it gives the sedan that worn look about it.
I would be more than happy with what you have achieved.:thumb2:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Another great addition to the dio Rick. Looking forward to seeing them together,

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Rick
That looks the part. As others have said you certainly have a way of adapting/enhancing these 1/87 models.
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Gents, You are too kind. The paint job was a let down .........to fix it would have meant to strip it down and start over. Easier to bin it and buy a new one (been out of production for some time) but it passes muster employing the "2 foot rule".
Rick H.