1-87 Scale Luftwaffe Airfield Water Bowser Completed

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I know what you mean Richard. Thanks for dropping by. :thumb2: Rick H.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Do like the 'spill' effect around the tank filling cap - nice little detail that's often missed and difficult to do :thumb2:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Your right there Gerry, It was a PITA to get even close to what I had thought it should look like. I'm glad you like it. :thumb2: Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Si, I'm glad you stopped by :thumb2: Rick H.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Buddy,

That is one beautiful finished project you've made there. Some great scratching and a fine paint job. Something really different too!!!

Now, if you are up to the challenge, here's a little food for thought with your coffee Rick,

IMG_1371.JPG

It a Latil TL (French) with 4WD, 4 wheel steering, with foldable soft terrain helpers on each wheel and towing an acoustic airplane ranging device. Captured in France and used by the Germans near St. Omer in 1940. You know you want to try it!!!..............

Prost
Allen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I knew it..........leave the door open and the inmates are out and about!!! :tongue-out3: Allen, I appreciate the offer, but that is a pretty complicated looking contraption. I don't even have a base kit to start it from...be reasonable Sir, it's not that I am adverse to trying something new, but one does need a starting point.
Rick H.;).........Almost forgot, Thanks for the nice comments on the Bowser Sir.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry Rick, I forgot you work in 1/87 scale and you can't find a base kit very easily. I do have a suggestion though..........Can you say "Evergreen"??? Oh, and lots of different packs of it too!!!!

Ok, I'll look for something else a little more reasonable for you my friend............

Prost
Allen

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Hey Buddy,

That is one beautiful finished project you've made there. Some great scratching and a fine paint job. Something really different too!!!

Now, if you are up to the challenge, here's a little food for thought with your coffee Rick,

View attachment 419442

It a Latil TL (French) with 4WD, 4 wheel steering, with foldable soft terrain helpers on each wheel and towing an acoustic airplane ranging device. Captured in France and used by the Germans near St. Omer in 1940. You know you want to try it!!!..............

Prost
Allen
Sorry Rick, I forgot you work in 1/87 scale and you can't find a base kit very easily. I do have a suggestion though..........Can you say "Evergreen"??? Oh, and lots of different packs of it too!!!!

Ok, I'll look for something else a little more reasonable for you my friend............

Prost
Allen
Of course, you could always do a Japanese system from WW2 ;)
1617815745626.png

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I could make that but it would be veeeeeeeeeeeeerry tiny! :tongue-out3: