1/87 Scale M.A.N. ML 4500 4.5 Ton Truck Completed

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here you go Peej, I have the newly installed radiator cap in place and a one cent piece ( 19 mm)........about the same size as a pence, but you get the idea as to size. At any rate, it would be about 500 times larger than the radiator cap (.038 mm). Sorry it took so long to respond........couldn't find my micro punches.
Thanks again for your interest in this build. Rick H.P1011402.JPG

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Here you go Peej, I have the newly installed radiator cap in place and a one cent piece ( 19 mm)........about the same size as a pence, but you get the idea as to size. At any rate, it would be about 500 times larger than the radiator cap (.038 mm). Sorry it took so long to respond........couldn't find my micro punches.
Thanks again for your interest in this build. Rick H.View attachment 398302
Wow. That's an amazing amount of detail on such a small build. My upmost respect to you. I'm building a 1/72 spitfire at the moment and I need to use my magnifier visor on the small bits so I think I would struggle with something like you've done. Again, a cracking build.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you! I use my 2.5 power headset constantly.......I'd be lost without them. If it weren't for 1/87 scale, 1/72nd would have been my scale of choice. Good luck with your Spitfire and thanks again for the kind remarks. Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I'm so glad you fixed the rad. I can sleep soundly tonite. ;) :cool: :thumb2:

Great pic mate

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Mr. Jones, Heaven forbid I should be the cause of your insomniac moments while hibernating in the "Sack"! It does me heart good that you approve of my meager efforts to improve this build. Stay tuned.....I'm now shifting over to my Bussing Nag 900 "Reeferwagen" (refrigerated transport). Look for it on a thread near you. Rick H.