1/87 Scale Mercedes Benz Lo 2750 Mobelwagen (Moving Van) Completed

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here are the rest of the completed shots of this unusual vehicle. I posted a pic in the background showing a couple of different versions of this conscripted type. Most of these moved men and material across the vast Russian Steppes in June of 1941 as you can see from the weathering, it was quite dusty. Enjoy, Rick H.P1011134.JPGP1011137.JPGP1011138.JPGP1011140.JPGP1011141.JPGP1011142.JPG

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Rick. Very nice finish one day you will have to post a pic of all your 1/87 German vehicles in a row

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Lee. I have over 150 in two different display cases. I could try and get some pics of them. If the pics. turn out ok I could post them on the chat page or just PM them to you. Thanks again for dropping by, Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Another stunning addition to the collection. I like this one a lot. Pickies of your entire collection would be great to see

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Rick,

It is truly remarkable what you accomplish in this scale!!! A tip of my hat to you for this incredible piece!!! I too would like to see more pics of the collection Buddy.....…..

Bleib Gesund
Allen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
How can I say no to you lot. I guess I'll have to get the old "Brownie" camera out and see what I can do. Thank you all for your comments and enthusiasm in my collection of "Misfit" toys. Cheers, Rick H.

D

Deleted member 6559

Very nicely done indeed Rick. An unusual and interesting subject.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
:thumb2: Lovely road train Rick, I don't think I've seen this vehicle before.
Steven

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Scottie, I'll work on getting some shots together, I guess I could start a new thread in the completed softskins section. Thank you for the kind words Peter, I do enjoy modeling unusual and conscripted vehicles the Germans used. Seems there was an endless supply.
Thanks Steven, They were pretty much a one off type as they were not originally made for the Wehrmacht. But sort of drafted into service from the civilian businesses who happened to have them on hand. I have even seen photos of circus wagons being towed into combat after a hasty paint job of Schwazgrau or Dunkelgelb. Thank you all again for your interest. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Ralph, it was a fun build and I enjoyed doing the photo research on it.
Rick H.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
What lovely work Rick. And so small, for me anyway!!