1/87 Tiger Recovery in the Tyrol

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Excellent Paul, nice detail with the winch rope and pulleys, esp using the other vehicle as an anchor.
I agree with you about that shipping cost, just seems so much considering the basic cost of the model. Sometimes the decision not to buy is made for you !

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Paul
I seem to have missed a bit of this so had to catch up. Your later work on the base has certainly been worth while. Position of the vehicles is nice - shows you really understand how these things go.
Jim

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. This vehicle placement was a compromise to keep the cables tight & tracks/wheels touching the pavement. The 2nd FAMO may still be replaced. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Sorry, I have been away (off the grid) and have missed much. Nice updates Paul and nice "Do" Liking your new Avatar!. While flipping through the pages of your progress I could really see the difference in the overall effects in the washes you applied. I know what you mean about the EU shipping costs...PITA! Looks like you have the block & tackle nailed down so will wait for the figs to show up.
Cheers, Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with "Dr. Jones" on this one Paul. Definitely over the top work, love the culvert and the gardening is the bomb.
Rick H.

Reactions: JR

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice addition with the figures. Just noticed the arch and stream. Lovely work