1/87 What's next?

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I dunno, but I just finished a MB3000 2wheel drive, 40 figs & am close to finishing some trailers.

2Guys & a Truck

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Cool stuff Paul. I'm sure you'll figger it out. I really like the Drilling trailers. Is the MB an adp model? Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
looks good Paul , the thought of 40 figures is some what frightening , I have enough trouble with 5.
Like Rick I'm sure you'll come up with something .

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks for looking in all. RickH, AMA is the maker. No wipers or pioneer tools, bad trailer hitch, & interior requires legless crew, but includes steering wheel & detail is sharp and complete overall. Comes preassembled but mine was easily reduced to component parts for painting & detailing. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Unfortunately most of them do come assembled and painted. A-line is a good source for wipers if you're interested. I have noticed that Roco has started producing kits instead of assembled models. I guess it helps keep cost down. Moggel on, Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Don't mind as long as they don't go nuts w/adhesive & paint. You betcha. Used'em on my locomotives initially too. Started that as pre-built stocks were exhausted, right after coming out of receivership, just for that reason I'm told. PaulE

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I dont know either Paul but I do luv watching you work so go with what feels best