10 years later...and still feels like home

AFC

First Name
Andre
Hi all,

I first signed up for this forum in Feb 2011. A few months later, life got in the way and I had to step away from the hobby.

10 years have flown (too quickly) and I'm returning to the hobby. Of course, this was the first place I came to....and though 10 years have past, I still find here the same friendly and helpful spirit I encountered the first time I've bumped into the forum. Still feels like home.

I'm trying to remember all the things I've learned 10 years ago and this time I'll also be airbrushing which I've never done before. Cross your fingers! (and there'll be a few questions)

Thanks all!!

D

Deleted member 5496

There is Andre a friendliness & spirit which runs through model making through out the world.

It is such a pity it does not run off into the countries which have these conflicts. After all it is much nicer to be happy.

Laurie

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Andre an a welcome back from me as well as im a fairly newbie only been here a couple of yrs but i enjoy this site very much
chris

Reactions: AFC

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Andre, don't know why I didn't see this post sooner.....but welcome back! I hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing how you get on with your modeling projects. Rick H.