2016 GB/SIG Suggestions Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Polux

Yep!

This thread will be opened permanently during all 2015. So, if you have an idea that you see on other forum, movie or some where else, write it here.

Important!

One thread per one idea!!!

Try to keep it simple and tidy, please ;)

If you like some suggestion, please mark with a "like" gong.

On October I will remember you that the GBs are nearly, and I will use this post as a "pre-selection", so the most voted ideas will be on the final poll.

Thanks

Polux

Last edited:
D

dubster72

\ said:
How about repaint a snap kit or toy to improve its look
There are plenty out there and some are quite cheep
Is that actually a build though Alan? More of a makeover to me

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Is that actually a build though Alan? More of a makeover to me
Well yes the snap kit is still a build the toy idea I agree that's a make over but the snap kit is a model just without glue , I spent about four months on my falcon to get it right so it's not like it's an hour job ;)

D

dubster72

\ said:
Well yes the snap kit is still a build the toy idea I agree that's a make over but the snap kit is a model just without glue , I spent about four months on my falcon to get it right so it's not like it's an hour job
4 months??!! Were you ill!?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
4 months??!! Were you ill!?
No just took my time on it to get it right , could of rushed it but then it wouldn't have looked so good don't forget I brush paint and to do a job like this takes patience ;)

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Build any thing on a base. Maximum 200mm x 200mm
Another version of the same, anything that fits on a CD/DVD, good use for those free disks you get through the post.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Any scale figure but painted as if it was out of a comic book , black and white or colour

Last edited by a moderator:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
African air forces - any aircraft in the colours of an African Air Force, the more obscure the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Neil
Any kit built to non-standard paint schemes / decals. Basically you can't use the out-of-box kit markings or schemes, or any after market markings part for that particular kit. Kit can be modified with extra parts that also are not standard to that kit.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I like Alan`s idea Scrap yard challenge but it does not have to be just bits from left over kits could be whole tanks ships cars bikes etc etc.
It was just something I through into the air but year tanks, cars, even aircraft , there are places in the old soviet block that have whole yards full of rusting aircraft so yeah I'd go with that :smiling3:

Status
Not open for further replies.