2017 GB chat

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I hope that this one works better than my last effort. I still have problems getting my head around the new forum admin software!

Right then.

This is the chat section, there is a section for suggestions, one for suggested builds and one for the ordinary calendar builds.
so I think I have it covered now.

How does all this work?

If you have a model that you would like to build and think that it would be an idea to invite other members to join you you make a suggestion in the suggestion section. One suggestion per thread. remember to include your name in the title so we all know who is to blame, I mean who's idea it was. The idea of one suggestion per thread is to keep it easy to keep track of things and find them again later.
People that would like to take part post in the thread and if the subject gets a total of 8 (including the person that suggested it), then that person is the host for that GB and together with the interested parties, can discus the start date (this may need verifying as more and more builds turn up to get things to fit) I suggest that minimum one month so people can get their things together. Any requirements such as scale and the time it should run for.

Once the required number of participants is reached and a start date agreed, I can open a section for the builds.

The biggest single 'rule' from the forums side is that if you propose a GB is that you take part because if the idea gets supported you will be the host. IF despite your best intentions, life gets in the way and you are unable to take part when the time arrives, Send a message and let the Host know.

Finally, we are not after hundreds of ideas for thing others can build. The intention is to get others to join in with what you're building. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Will those that made a suggestion earlier, please post it again in the new section. Peterairfix has beaten me to it I can see lol-

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have made a section for Forum GB's and one for User created GB's Chat. For those that have asked for one.

D

David 317

IMG_1255.JPG
Hi all,
I may have a pop at some of the Group builds, though I am not sure what to start first.
I am just hoping that work doesn't get in the way.
Happy new year to you all.
D.

P

Polux

My vote is for the Leclerc!!!
There are some interesting GBs running now...could be nice to see you there ;)

Happy new year :D

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I did try to get the 6303 from a sale on boxing day,but someone got in before me,I would real
like to see how Dragon dose the zimmerit coating,;)